Soul Music Studios PTY LTD
All references herein to “We” mean Soul Music Studios PTY LTD, including its successors and assigns, which operates the Site and the Service. All references herein to “Applicant” or “You” refer to any user of this Service. Parents/Legal guardians accept the Terms and Conditions on behalf of their children. All references herein to “School term” refer to the Queensland school term calendar.
- All lessons are conducted by qualified teachers in their field of expertise. All staff have a valid Working with Children (Blue card) check.
- Teachers for Soul Music Studios PTY LTD reserve the right to suspend any lesson for reasons they deem unsafe or unfit.
- Scheduling follows the Queensland School term calendar. Extended lessons and holiday classes/ workshops may be held within the Queensland school holidays.
- All enrolments must be submitted via the appropriate form from our School. A registration fee is required to complete enrolment. This registration fee is applied on your first invoice only.
- Scheduling of students will only commence once registration fees have been received in full.
- Allocated lesson times and days are set at the start of each school term and cannot be changed within that term unless mutually agreed by both parties.
- Payment can be paid by cash, eftpos or direct deposit.
- Payment for lessons are invoiced per term in advance. Payment option can be discussed with Soul Music Studios PTY LTD.
- If full payment is not received by the due date and/or there was no prior communication between the parent/guardian of the student (if the student is less than 18 years old) or the student (if the student is an adult) and Soul Music Studios PTY LTD, it will be deemed that the student has chosen to discontinue without notice. If the student wishes to continue at Soul Music Studios PTY LTD, re-enrolment and registration fee may be required.
- In the event of default on payment/s, action will be taken to recover the debt. A late fee of $30 will be added to the invoice. The client will incur all costs accrued, including surcharges.
- A lesson that is missed by the student, without notice for whatever reason, is not made up, credited or transferred. This lesson is considered a forfeit.
- Cancellation policy – Weekday lessons must be cancelled or changed no later than 12pm the day of the lesson. For Saturday students lessons must be cancelled by 5pm the Friday before the lesson. Failure to cancel within these times will forfeit the lesson. Makeup lessons will only be given if the correct notice is given.
- There is a limit of 2 makeup lessons per term per student – (Unless a teacher is away or a medical certificate has been issued)
- If additional lessons are required and agreed upon in writing, these must be attended. If a student does not attend, the lesson or lessons will be considered a forfeit.
- If a student is unable to attend a lesson due to prolonged illness (2 consecutive missed lessons or more), an application can be made to Soul Music Studios PTY LTD for part remission of 50% of unused tuition fees. This 50% unused tuition fee will be credited to the student’s following term’s fees. A doctor’s certificate will be required in order to process such an application. A 20% administration fee will be charged.
- If the instructor is unable to teach the scheduled lesson, then the student will be taught by a replacement instructor or that lesson will be made up.
- Makeup lessons will not be carried into the following term.
- Credits for missed lessons or makeup lessons that have not been done can not be carried forward into the new term.
- Soul Music Studios PTY LTD accepts no liability or responsibility for any injury sustained by the student that arises from participation in any activity connected with Soul Music Studios PTY LTD. Soul Music Studios PTY LTD also accepts no liability or responsibility for any minors, siblings, friends or relatives of the students who attends and/or wait at Soul Music Studios PTY LTD locations for the students having music lessons.
- Soul Music Studios PTY LTD accepts no liability or responsibility for any damages caused by any students, minors, siblings, friends or relatives of the students.
- Soul Music Studios PTY LTD reserves the right to include or exclude any individual or organisation at its discretion.
- The parent/guardian of the student (if the student is less than 18 years old) or the student (if the student is an adult) is required to inform Soul Music Studios PTY LTD in writing of any life-threatening or serious medical conditions (for example, allergies) that the student may have. It is a requirement that any student with the potential for anaphylaxis be accompanied to their lesson by a parent or care-giver who is capable of managing the situation if it arises.
- Where it is impractical to communicate with the parent/guardian of the child student or next-of-kin of adult student, the parent/guardian or adult student authorises the staff of Soul Music Studios PTY LTD to seek whatever appropriate medical treatment as may be deemed necessary for the student.
- The parent/guardian of the child student or the adult student authorises Soul Music Studios PTY LTD to use image or recording of the student in a photo, film and/or audio recording and/or use the student’s work sample for promotional use only. The parent/guardian of the child student authorises Soul Music Studios PTY LTD to identify the student by first name and first letter of surname only. The adult student authorises Soul Music Studios PTY LTD to identify the adult student by first name and first letter of surname only.
- Payment of fees implies your acceptance of Soul Music Studios PTY LTD terms and conditions and your agreement to abide by these terms and conditions.