Soul Music Studios is dedicated to the creative development of children. Our aim is to bring music back into the community, starting with the most important people; our children!
The Kinder Beat program utilises ground-breaking early childhood education principles and introduces young children to music in a way that stimulates all their senses. It features many activities that children of the 21st century need for brain development and acceleration. Suitable for students aged from two to four & a half years, the level of creativity and essential musical foundations can be seen on every page and heard on every sound track.
- Musical games and improvisation
- Singing songs, rhymes and solfa/solfege
- Movement, dance and gesture
- Rhythm, beat and metre
- Percussion playing (tuned and untuned)
- Listening, reflecting and responding
- Story-telling and mime
- Piano/Keyboard playing (Level 3)
- Reading (iconic and traditional notation)
- Ensemble playing
- Coordinating with streamers, rainbow ring and parachute