Soul Music Studios PTY LTD
All references herein to “We” mean Soul Music Studios PTY LTD, including its successors and assigns, which operates the Site and the Service. All references herein to “Applicant” or “You” refer to any user of this Service. Parents/Legal guardians accept the Terms and Conditions on behalf of their children. All references herein to “School term” refer to the Queensland school term calendar.
- All lessons are conducted by qualified teachers in their field of expertise. All staff have a valid Working with Children (Blue card) check.
- Teachers for Soul Music Studios PTY LTD reserve the right to suspend any lesson for reasons they deem unsafe or unfit.
- Scheduling follows the Queensland School term calendar. Extended lessons and holiday classes/ workshops may be held within the Queensland school holidays.
- All enrolments must be submitted via the appropriate form from our School. A registration fee is required to complete enrolment. This registration fee is refundable at termination at the end of school term if (a) 14 days’ written cancellation notice prior to the last day of that current school term, is given and (b) fee for that current term was paid in full by the due date.
- Scheduling of students will only commence once registration fees have been received in full.
- Allocated lesson times and days are set at the start of each school term and cannot be changed within that term unless mutually agreed by both parties.
- Payment can be paid by cash, eftpos or direct deposit.
- Payment for lessons are invoiced per term in advance.
- If full payment is not received by the due date and/or there was no prior communication between the parent/guardian of the student (if the student is less than 18 years old) or the student (if the student is an adult) and Soul Music Studios PTY LTD, it will be deemed that the student has chosen to discontinue without notice. In this event, the student’s registration fee will be forfeited. If the student wishes to continue at Soul Music Studios PTY LTD, re-enrolment and registration fee may be required.
- In the event of default on payment/s, action will be taken to recover the debt. The client will incur all costs accrued, including surcharges.
- A lesson that is missed by the student, without notice for whatever reason, is not made up, credited or transferred. This lesson is considered a forfeit.
- If notice of 24 hours or more is given regarding cancelation of a lesson you will be allocated one (1) makeup lesson per term. This makeup lesson will be agreed upon by both parent/guardian, student and Teacher.
- If additional lessons are required and agreed upon in writing, these must be attended. If a student does not attend, the lesson or lessons will be considered a forfeit.
- If a student is unable to attend a lesson due to prolonged illness (2 consecutive missed lessons or more), an application can be made to Soul Music Studios PTY LTD for part remission of 50% of unused tuition fees. This 50% unused tuition fee will be credited to the student’s following term’s fees. A doctor’s certificate will be required in order to process such an application. A 20% administration fee will be charged.
- If the instructor is unable to teach the scheduled lesson, then the student will be taught by a replacement instructor or that lesson will be made up or that lesson will be credited to the following term.
- Soul Music Studios PTY LTD accepts no liability or responsibility for any injury sustained by the student that arises from participation in any activity connected with Soul Music Studios PTY LTD. Soul Music Studios PTY LTD also accepts no liability or responsibility for any minors, siblings, friends or relatives of the students who attends and/or wait at Soul Music Studios PTY LTD locations for the students having music lessons.
- Soul Music Studios PTY LTD accepts no liability or responsibility for any damages caused by any students, minors, siblings, friends or relatives of the students.
- Soul Music Studios PTY LTD reserves the right to include or exclude any individual or organisation at its discretion.
- The parent/guardian of the student (if the student is less than 18 years old) or the student (if the student is an adult) is required to inform Soul Music Studios PTY LTD in writing of any life-threatening or serious medical conditions (for example, allergies) that the student may have. It is a requirement that any student with the potential for anaphylaxis be accompanied to their lesson by a parent or care-giver who is capable of managing the situation if it arises.
- Where it is impractical to communicate with the parent/guardian of the child student or next-of-kin of adult student, the parent/guardian or adult student authorises the staff of Soul Music Studios PTY LTD to seek whatever appropriate medical treatment as may be deemed necessary for the student.
- The parent/guardian of the child student or the adult student authorises Soul Music Studios PTY LTD to use image or recording of the student in a photo, film and/or audio recording and/or use the student’s work sample for promotional use only. The parent/guardian of the child student authorises Soul Music Studios PTY LTD to identify the student by first name and first letter of surname only. The adult student authorises Soul Music Studios PTY LTD to identify the adult student by first name and first letter of surname only.
- Payment of fees implies your acceptance of Soul Music Studios PTY LTD terms and conditions and your agreement to abide by these terms and conditions.